Bring Your Boat To New Smyrna Beach
Not every guest of The Riverview stays in one of our beautifully decorated guest rooms. Some prefer the cozy confines of their own boat! At The Riverview, we welcome seafarers with our Marina featuring exclusive access to our world-class amenities, including continental breakfast, laundry service, showers and toiletries.
*Currently our marina is unavailable. Due to hurricane Mathew, our marina was destroyed. We do plan to replace the marina, however no current date is set for construction. Please check back with us in the future for updates. Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.
To reserve a slip, please contact us directly at (800) 945-7416.
Please review our Marina rates, use and cancellation policies.
Check in: 2:00 pm. Earlier check ins require prior approval.
Check out: 12:00 pm. Later check outs require prior approval.
Daily rate: $2 per foot per day
Monthly rate: $10 per foot per month. minimum of $350s
If the boat is larger than 50', you must book both slip 5 and 6 at $4 per foot.
If staying longer than a week there is a $50 utilities charge per week.
If staying a month or longer, there is a $125 utility charge per month
- 6 nights or less - 7 day cancellation policy - if you cancel within 7 days its a 1 night slip charge at the price quoted.
- 7-29 nights - 7 day cancellation policy - if you cancel within 7 days its 40% charge of the total amount without the utilities included.
- 30 nights or more - 7 day cancellation policy - if you cancel within 7 days its 30% total charge of the total amount.
- if you change the date of stay within 7 days its a $1 per foot charge. and is no longer exchangeable or refundable.
- If the guest leaves the boat and does not return to move it at time of departure then they can be charged automatically on a per day pricing (ie $2 per foot) plus a $5 per day utility fee.
Departure date policy
- If the guest leaves the boat and does not return to move it at time of departure date / check out date then they will be charged automatically on a per day pricing (ie $2 per foot) plus a $5 per day utility fee despite any pricing given for the original arrival and departure dates. In the case that it is mandatory that boat slip be vacated at agreed departure date, the boat will be towed by recker at owners expense.
Guests may order continental breakfast for $5 per person (does not include premium items)
1 menu per person ($5 per menu order)
Quantity of one item per menu (add $1.50 per additional quantity)
Showers are based on availability and priced $20 per day of use (includes toiletries)
Laundry service is available and priced $10 per load
We will alert the guest when laundry is finished and ready for pick-up at the Front Desk